counter statistics

Friday, June 26, 2009

Where have I been

I have been living rather than blogging , getting my life how I want to live it and to be quite honest I could not give a fuck if you are nice or not. This has been the problem ,the reason why I have not written anything , I have no idea of your circumstances ,so who am I to tell you to be nice, when your life or day may be full of shit,

I still think that in this negative, corrupt world we are in, there is a place for a bit of positive thinking ,and I still like to be nice to people I meet , I have realised from the moment you wake until you are asleep again someone somewhere is telling you what you should be doing , thinking or buying. Television and radio advertising constantly tell us how to live and think ,so I am opting out of the telling people what to do , if you want to be nice, it’s up to you, but hang around and read some of the things I am doing to make life better.





No comments: